Friday, May 31, 2013

Amy & Isaac Wedding


Here I am trying to atone for dereliction of blogging duty. I can't go back and blog everything I didn't include but I want to hit some recent highlights and there's no better place to start than Amy and Isaac.

This fun couple had their wedding and reception all in the same location in scenic downtown Greenville on a Sunday. They decided to have it at High Cotton overlooking the Reedy River, a prime location. Because we started out early and it was a Sunday, we had almost exclusive access to the Reedy River area for a first look and some pre-ceremony pictures. We were only interrupted by the occasional early runner, which is a funny story in itself.












You can view more from this great day on my website. Feel free to drop me a line on facebook, google+, my website or just shoot me an email.



No comments:

Post a Comment